IT ON YOURSELF.
You are in a deep deep forest...as you walk on you
saw an old hut standing there...
(1) What is the status of the door?
You enter the hut and see a table...
(2) What is the shape of the table?
On top of the table there is a vase...in the vase
there is water...
(3) How much water is it filled up with? Is it
(4) and what is the vase made of?
You walk out of the hut... as you carry on your
walk in the forest...you see a waterfall from afar... there is water running
(5) What is the speed of the water?
(Choose a number ranging from 0 to 10)
Some time after the waterfall...you step on
something hard on the ground...as you look down... you see glistening gold in
colour. You bend down and pick it up... it is a keychain chained with a
(6) How many key /keys you see hanging on the
(Choose a number ranging from 1 to 10)
You walk on and on... trying to find your way
out... suddenly you see a
(7) What is the condition of the castle?
You enter the castle and saw a pool of murky water
with shining jewels floating on it...
(8) Will you pick up the jewel?
Next to the murky pool... there's another pool...
with clear water and money floating on it...
(9) Will you pick the money?
Walking to the end of the castle there is an
exit... you proceed to walk out of the castle. Outside the exit, there is big
garden, you see a box on the ground.
(10) What is the size of the box?
(11) What is the material of the box?
There is a bridge in the garden some distance away
from the box...
(12) What is the bridge made of?
Across the bridge, there is a horse...
(13) What is the colour of the horse?
(14) What is the horse doing?
(still and quiet/nibbling grass/running about)
Here are the interpretations:
(1) The door:
* opened door - you are a person who is willing to
* closed door - you are a person who is keeping
things to yourself
(2) The table:
* Round/oval - any friends that came along, you
will accept and trust them completely
* Square/rectangle - you are a bit more choosy on
friends and only hangout with those whom you think are on the same frequency
* Triangle - you are really very very picky about
friends and there are not many friends in your life
(3) Water in vase:
* Empty - your life is not fulfilled
* Half filled - what you want in your life is half
* Full - your life is completely fulfilled and good
for you! : )
(4) Material of vase:
* glass/clay/porcelain - you are weak in your life
and tends to be fragile
* metal/plastic/wood - you are strong in your life
(5) Flow of waterfall:
* 0 - no sex drive at all
* 1 to 4 - low sex drive
* 5 - average sex drive
* 6 to 9 - high sex drive
* 10 - gone case!!! super high sex drive!!! Can't
live without sex...hahahaha... LOL...
* 1 - you have one good friend in your life
* 2 to 5 - you have a few good friends in your life
* 6 to 10 - you have a lot good friends
* Old - shows that your last relationship is not a
good one and is not memorable to you.
* New - your last relationship is good and its
still fresh in your heart.
(8)The jewel from the murky pool water:
* YES - when your partner is around you, you will
flirt around with others.
* NO - when your partner is around, you will stick
around with him/her most of the time.
(9)The money from the clear water pool:
* YES - even when your partner is not around you,
you will still flirt around with others.
* NO - even when your partner is not around, you
will still think of her and will be loyal to her, not flirting around with
(10) The size of the box:
* small - low ego
* medium - average ego
* big - high ego
(11) Material of the box (outlook of the box):
* cardboard/paper/wooden(non-shining) - humble
* metal - proud and stuck up personality
(12) The material of the bridge:
* metal bridge - have very strong bond with your
* wooden bridge - average bond with your friends
* rattan bridge - you are not in good terms with
(13) Colour of the horse:
* white - your partner is pure and good in your
* grey/brown - your partner is only average in your
* black - your partner doesn't seems to be good in
your heart and appears to be bad sign.
(14) Horse action:
* still and quiet/nibbling grass - your partner is
a very homely and humble person.
* running about - your partner is a wild type
This the last but most important part of the test.
From how I ended the
story... a tornado approaches... What are you going
do? There are only 3
(i) run and hide in the box?
(ii) run and hide under the bridge?
(iii) run to the horse, ride on and gallop away?
What will you choose?
Now, the above is signified by these things:
tornado - problems in your life box - you bridge - your friends - horse - your
(i) So if you choose the box, you keep your
problems to yourself whenever you are met with problems.
(ii) or if you choose the bridge, you will go to
your friends whenever you are met problems.
(iii) or lastly if you choose the horse, you seek
your partner whenever you are met with problems.